• Tobacco not exceeding 250 grams (equiv. to 250 cigarettes)
• Whisky/wine not exceeding 1.15 liters or beer up to 12 cans
• Cloths and goods for personal use
• Medicine not exceeding NPR 1000
• Fruits or canned food not exceeding NPR 1000.-.
• No information available
• Local currency (Nepalese Rupee-NPR) and Indian currency: nationals of Nepal and India: unlimited and in small denominations.Other nationalities: foreign currencies exceeding USD 2000.- must be declared.
• Cats and dogs must be accompanied by a veterinarian health and rabies certificate